To celebrate the launch of the Lottery's newest $10 Scratch-Off
game, WHEEL OF FORTUNE®, the Florida Lottery is
giving you the chance to win FREE Scratch-Off tickets!
HOW TO ENTER:
From April 19 through May 14, 2017, the Florida Lottery will
conduct a series of WHEEL OF FORTUNE Florida Lottery Puzzle
|April 19, 2017
||April 19-23, 2017
||April 24, 2017
|April 26, 2017
||April 26-30, 2017
||May 1, 2017
|May 3, 2017
||May 3-7, 2017
||May 8, 2017
|May 10, 2017
||May 10-14, 2017
||May 15, 2017
Each week a puzzle will be posted on the Florida Lottery's
official Facebook WHEEL OF FORTUNE contest page where players will
have five (5) days to submit their answer to the puzzle. To enter:
- "Like" the Florida Lottery's official
- Each week, after the official puzzle is posted to the
Florida Lottery's official Facebook WHEEL OF FORTUNE contest
page, submit your answer to the puzzle.
- Entries are limited to one per person, per day.
Three winners will be randomly selected each week from the
correct responses, for a total of 12 winners. Each winner will
receive ten (10) WHEEL OF FORTUNE® Scratch-Off tickets (worth
$100). All prizes will be awarded at the conclusion of the contest.
- Entries are limited to one per person, per day.
- Participants may submit an answer each day, but may only
win once during the Facebook contest period.
- Entrants must be residents of Florida and be eighteen (18)
years of age or older.
- Employees of the Florida Lottery and other persons
prohibited by law from participating in the Lottery are not
eligible to participate. By entering the contest, you agree to the
use of your name and submission for purposes of advertising and
promotion via the Internet or any other media platform by the
Florida Lottery, without payment or compensation.
- Winners will be randomly selected by the Florida Lottery
from all of the correct responses to the puzzle.
- The Florida Lottery will notify each winner after selection
via the email provided when entering the contest. Winners must
follow the instructions provided and submit a copy of a Florida
Driver's License, Florida Identification Card, U.S. Passport,
or other acceptable form of identification, bearing an address
within the state of Florida. Individuals who fail to provide a
valid email address will not be eligible to win. The following are
acceptable forms of identification (bearing a Florida address):
- A Florida Identification card or driver's license
issued by a public agency authorized to issue driver's license
- A passport issued by the Department of State of the United
- An Identification card issued by any branch of the armed
forces of the U.S.;
- Identification card issued by the U.S. Bureau of
Citizenship & Immigration Services; or
- Another form of identification authorized for use by a
notary public in subparagraph Section 117.05(5)(b)2, Florida
- If the winner does not provide the requested documentation
within 5 days, the winner will forfeit his or her right to claim
the prize and the Florida Lottery will not award the prize.
- By entering the contest, the entrant assumes all liability
for any personal injury or damages caused, or claimed to be caused,
in connection with his or her participation in the contest and/or
the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and hereby indemnifies,
holds harmless and releases the Lottery and its employees and
agents from any and all such liability. Neither the Florida Lottery
nor its employees or agents is responsible for technical, hardware,
software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or
unavailable network connections or failed, incorrect, incomplete,
inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by
the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with
or utilized in this contest. Participation constitutes permission
(except where prohibited by law) to use winner's name, city,
state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion
and publicity without additional compensation.
- If for any reason, the contest is not capable of completion
as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus,
bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical
failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Florida
Lottery that could corrupt or affect the administration, security,
fairness, integrity of the contest, the Lottery reserves the right
in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
contest. The Florida Lottery assumes no responsibility for late,
lost or misdirected entries not entered into the Facebook Giveaway.
- Governing Law. All applicable federal,
state and local laws and rules apply. The Contest and these
Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of
Florida. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the
State of Florida, County of Leon, will be the exclusive
jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of or relating
to the Contest or these Official Rules. The Florida Lottery's
failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not
constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Taxes and Expenses. Winners are
responsible for any local, state and federal taxes. Any additional
expenses incidental to any prize (including, without limitation,
any related travel) are the responsibility of each winner.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Lottery's judgments and determination in respect to
winners is final.