To celebrate the holiday season and our new HOLIDAY GIFTS family of Scratch-Off games, the Florida Lottery is giving you the chance to win FREE holiday Scratch-Off tickets by making our 'family' part of your holiday tradition this year! To enter, upload a photo showing us the creative way you're gifting our new HOLIDAY GIFTS family of Scratch-Off games to your family and friends this holiday season.
Four winners will be selected each week during the three-week contest period, for a total of 12 winners. Each winner will be rewarded with HOLIDAY GIFTS Scratch-Off tickets ($124 value) to include: five (5) $2,000,000 HOLIDAY GIFTS tickets; five (5) $500,000 HOLIDAY GIFTS tickets; twelve (12) $50,000 HOLIDAY GIFTS tickets; and twenty five (25) $10,000 HOLIDAY GIFTS tickets at the end of each entry period.
HOW TO ENTER:
From November 30 through December 20, 2015, the Florida Lottery will conduct the "Gift of Giving" Instagram Contest. To enter:
- Follow the Florida Lottery's official Instagram, @floridalottery.
- Upload a photo showing the creative way you are gifting our HOLIDAY GIFTS family of Scratch-Off tickets to your family and friends this holiday season to Instagram and tag @floridalottery #GiftOfGiving.
- Players must include Florida Lottery HOLIDAY GIFTS Scratch-Off tickets in their photo.
- Entrant must have Instagram profile set to public.
- Players may submit as many photos as they wish during the contest period, but may only win once.
- Entrants must be residents of Florida and be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Employees of the Florida Lottery and other persons prohibited by law from participating in the Lottery are not eligible to participate. The photo must be your original work and you must have full ownership rights (submit photos of yourself only). By entering the contest, you agree to the use of your name and photograph for purposes of advertising and promotion via the Internet or any other media platform by the Florida Lottery, without payment or compensation.
- Winners will be selected by the Florida Lottery's Communications office based on the following:
- Level of fun and holiday spirit
- Use of HOLIDAY GIFTS family of Scratch-Off tickets
- The Florida Lottery will notify each winner within 24 hours after selection by posting a comment on the Instagram photo from the official Lottery account "@floridalottery". Winners must follow the instructions provided and submit a copy of a Florida Driver's License, Florida Identification Card or U.S. Passport bearing an address within the state of Florida.
- If the winner does not respond to the comment within 10 days, the winner will forfeit his or her right to claim the prize and the Florida Lottery will not award the prize.
- By entering the contest, the entrant assumes all liability for any personal injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by, arising out of or in connection with his or her participation in the contest and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and hereby indemnifies, holds harmless and releases the Lottery and its employees and agents from any and all such liability. Neither the Florida Lottery nor its employees or agents is responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest. Participation constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner's name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
- If for any reason, the contest is not capable of completion as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Florida Lottery that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the contest, the Lottery reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. The Florida Lottery assumes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries not entered into the Instagram Giveaway.
- Governing Law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and rules apply. The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the State of Florida, County of Leon, will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of or relating to the Contest or these Official Rules. The Florida Lottery's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Taxes and Expenses. Winners are responsible for any local, state and federal taxes. Any additional expenses incidental to any prize (including, without limitation, any related travel) are the responsibility of each winner.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
||Winner Selection Date
||December 7, 2015
||November 30 – December 6, 2015
||December 14, 2015
||December 7 – 13, 2015
||December 21, 2015
||December 14 – 20, 2015