$10,000,000 FLORIDA CASH Instagram Contest Rules
To celebrate the launch of the new $10,000,000 FLORIDA CASH Scratch-Off game, the Florida Lottery is giving you the chance to win FREE Scratch-Off tickets and Florida Lottery merchandise. To enter, upload a photo of yourself, also known as a "selfie", with a $10,000,000 FLORIDA CASH Scratch-Off ticket at your favorite Florida destination.
Winners will each be awarded a Florida Lottery bag, beach towel, mug, t-shirt and five $10,000,000 FLORIDA CASH Scratch-Off tickets (worth approximately $175). Two winners will be selected each week during the four week contest period, for a total of eight winners. All prizes will be awarded at the conclusion of the contest.
How to Enter:
Beginning March 2, through March 31, 2015, the Florida Lottery will conduct the Florida Cash "Selfie" Instagram Contest ("Contest"). To enter:
- Follow the Florida Lottery's official Instagram, @floridalottery.
- Upload a photo of yourself with a $10,000,000 FLORIDA CASH ticket at your favorite Florida destination to Instagram and tag @floridalottery #FloridaCashSelfie.
- Players must include a $10,000,000 FLORIDA CASH Scratch-Off ticket in their photo.
- Entrant must have Instagram profile set to public.
- Players may submit as many photos as they wish during the contest period, but may only win once.
- Entrants must be residents of Florida and eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Employees of the Florida Lottery and other persons prohibited by law from participating in the lottery are not eligible to participate. The photo must be your original work and you must have full ownership rights (submit photos of yourself only). By entering the contest, you agree to the use of your name and photograph for purposes of advertising and promotion via the Internet or any other media by the Florida Lottery, without payment of compensation.
- Winners will be selected by the Florida Lottery based on creativity, use of $10,000,000 FLORIDA CASH Scratch-Off tickets and originality.
- The Florida Lottery will notify each winner within 24 hours after selection by posting a comment on the Instagram photo from the official Lottery account "@floridalottery". Winners must follow the instructions provided and submit a copy of a Florida Driver's License, Florida Identification Card or U.S. Passport bearing an address within the state of Florida.
- If the winner does not respond to the comment within 10 days, the winner will forfeit his or her right to claim the prize and the Florida Lottery will not award the prize.
- By entering the contest, the entrant assumes all liability for any personal injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by, arising out of or in connection with his or her participation in the contest and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and hereby indemnifies, holds harmless and releases the Lottery and its employees and agents from any and all such liability. Neither the Florida Lottery nor its employees or agents is responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest. Participation constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner's name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without any compensation.
- If the contest is not conducted as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Florida Lottery that, in the sole judgment of the Florida Lottery, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the contest, the Lottery reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. The Florida Lottery assumes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries not entered into the Instagram Contest.
- Governing Law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and rules apply. The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the State of Florida, County of Leon, will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of or relating to the Contest or these Official Rules. The Florida Lottery's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Taxes and Expenses. Winners are responsible for any local, state and federal taxes. Any additional expenses incident to any prize (including, without limitation, any related travel) are the responsibility of each respective winner.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
The contest period runs from March 2-31, 2015
||Winner Selection Date
||March 11, 2015
||March 2 – 10, 2015
||March 18, 2015
||March 11 – 17, 2015
||March 25, 2015
||March 18 – 24, 2015
||April 1, 2015
||March 25 – 31, 2015