FLORIDA LOTTO™ with XTRA gives FLORIDA LOTTO players "multiple" reasons to play! FLORIDA LOTTO with XTRA offers players the opportunity to multiply their non-jackpot cash winnings by two, three, four or five times for just $1 more per play. To play, pick up a FLORIDA LOTTO playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer.
Each playslip contains 10 panels (A-J). In each panel played:
1. Select six numbers from 1 through 53, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box in the panel and let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers.
2. To multiply your winnings on non-jackpot cash prizes, select the XTRA box. XTRA costs $1 more per play. FLORIDA LOTTO with XTRA tickets will display "XTRA YES". Please Note: The XTRA box applies to all panels, Advance Plays and Quick Picks played on the playslip.
3. To play the same numbers for more than one draw, simply tell the retailer how many advance draws you wish to play or select the number of draws in the Advance Play section of your playslip. For more information on Advance Play, please click here.
4. Give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer. You will receive a ticket printed with your numbers, draw date(s) and the total cost of the ticket. Please check your ticket before you leave the store. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket.
5. Check the official drawing results to see if you're a winner! Draw results are available on this website, at authorized Florida Lottery retailers and by calling (850) 921-PLAY (7529). To watch the drawings, click here.
Drawings are held Wednesday and Saturday nights at 11:15 p.m., Eastern Time. Tickets can be purchased until 10:40 p.m., Eastern Time, on the night of the draw. Tickets purchased after 10:40 p.m. will be for the next draw.
If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the draws on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers as the original ticket.
Please remember: All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable draw date.
XTRA is a special feature that allows players to multiply their non-jackpot cash prizes by two, three, four or five times the original prize amount! A player must choose the XTRA option on his/her FLORIDA LOTTO playslip or tell the retailer that he/she wishes to purchase a FLORIDA LOTTO with XTRA ticket. FLORIDA LOTTO with XTRA tickets cost an additional $1 per play.
FLORIDA LOTTO with XTRA players who match three of six winning numbers will win a minimum of $25, the 3-of-6 prize multiplied by five, regardless of the multiplier selected for that drawing.
Prizes shown are estimated prize amounts. All cash prizes are pari-mutuel. The XTRA number, from 2 to 5, will be drawn at random just before the FLORIDA LOTTO drawing to determine how much the non-jackpot cash prizes will be increased for that draw.
* The XTRA 3-of-6 prize will pay a minimum of $25 (5 times the FLORIDA LOTTO base prize.)
** For FLORIDA LOTTO with XTRA players, the odds of matching 2 of 6 numbers are 1 in 8.58. The XTRA 2-of-6 prize is a free FLORIDA LOTTO with XTRA Quick Pick ticket for the next available draw.
*** The overall game odds for FLORIDA LOTTO with XTRA are 1 in 7.61.
The Florida Lottery will hold official FLORIDA LOTTO™ drawings in which six out of 53 numbers will be drawn at random. If your six numbers match the six winning numbers drawn in the official drawing for the date played, you win the FLORIDA LOTTO jackpot. Match three, four or five of the winning numbers to win other cash prizes.
The XTRA multiplier number is selected at random, from 2 through 5, before each drawing. If a FLORIDA LOTTO with XTRA player matches three, four or five winning numbers, he/she wins an amount equal to the original prize amount multiplied by the multiplier that was drawn before the drawing. If the player matches just two winning numbers, he/she wins a free FLORIDA LOTTO with XTRA ticket for the next available draw.
Players may choose to receive their portion of the FLORIDA LOTTO jackpots in a one-time Cash Option payment or in 30 annual payments. The Cash Option payment is the amount required on the day of the drawing (or if the drawing is held on a Saturday or holiday, the business day prior to the drawing) to fund the applicable jackpot prize paid over 30 years, less applicable taxes. FLORIDA LOTTO jackpot winners who want to receive a single Cash Option payment must claim their prizes within the first 60 days of the 180-day redemption period. Applicable federal income taxes will be withheld from both Cash Option and annual payments at the time payments are made. For more information on claiming Lottery prizes, click here.