To celebrate the launch of the Lottery's fourth $25 Scratch-Off game, $10,000,000 FORTUNE, the Florida Lottery is giving you the chance to win FREE Scratch-Off tickets! To enter, upload a photo of yourself with a $10,000,000 FORTUNE Scratch-Off ticket doing your best fortune teller impression.
One finalist will be selected daily during the 11-day entry period. Florida Lottery Facebook followers will then have the opportunity to vote for their favorite during the pre-determined voting period. The four finalists whose photos receive the most votes at the end of the 12-day voting period will each receive ten (10) $10,000,000 FORTUNE Scratch-Off tickets ($250 value). The remaining seven (7) finalists who do not finish among the top four, will each receive Florida Lottery merchandise.
HOW TO ENTER:
From March 1 through March 11, 2016, players will have the opportunity to submit photos in the Florida Lottery's $10,000,000 FORTUNE Facebook contest. To enter:
- Upload a photo of yourself with a $10,000,000 FORTUNE Scratch-Off ticket(s) to the "$10,000,000 FORTUNE Contest" App located on the Florida Lottery's official Facebook page or the link provided.
- Player photos must include at least one (1) Florida Lottery $10,000,000 FORTUNE Scratch-Off ticket.
HOW TO VOTE:
From March 14 through March 25, 2016, Florida Lottery Facebook followers will have the opportunity to vote on 11 finalists' photos chosen by the Florida Lottery as part of the $10,000,000 FORTUNE Facebook contest. To vote:
- Click on the $10,000,000 FORTUNE Contest App on the Florida Lottery's Facebook page, or via a link provided by the Florida Lottery.
- Players may vote up to one (1) time per day during the voting period.
- Players may submit as many photos as they wish during the entry period, but may only be selected as a finalist once.
- Entrants must be residents of Florida and be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Employees of the Florida Lottery and other persons prohibited by law from participating in the Lottery are not eligible to participate. The photo must be your original work and you must have full ownership rights. By entering the contest, you agree to the use of your name and photograph for purposes of advertising and promotion via the Internet or any other media platform by the Florida Lottery, without payment or compensation.
- One finalist will be selected by the Florida Lottery Communications Department each day during the entry period. Winners will be chosen based on the final number of votes a finalists' photo receives from Florida Lottery Facebook followers. In case of a tie vote, the Florida Lottery will decide the winner.
- The Florida Lottery will notify each finalist after selection via the email provided when entering the contest. Finalists must follow the instructions provided and submit a copy of a Florida Driver's License, Florida Identification Card or U.S. Passport bearing an address within the state of Florida.
- If the finalist does not provide the requested documentation within 24 hours, the finalist will forfeit his or her right to claim the prize and the Florida Lottery will select an alternate finalist.
- By entering the contest, the entrant assumes all liability for any personal injury or damages caused, or claimed to be caused, in connection with his or her participation in the contest and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and hereby indemnifies, holds harmless and releases the Lottery and its employees and agents from any and all such liability. Neither the Florida Lottery nor its employees or agents is responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest. Participation constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner's name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
- If for any reason, the contest is not capable of completion as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Florida Lottery that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the contest, the Lottery reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. The Florida Lottery assumes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries not entered into the Facebook Giveaway.
- Governing Law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and rules apply. The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the State of Florida, County of Leon, will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of or relating to the Contest or these Official Rules. The Florida Lottery's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Taxes and Expenses. Winners are responsible for any local, state and federal taxes. Any additional expenses incidental to any prize (including, without limitation, any related travel) are the responsibility of each winner.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Lottery's judgments and determination in respect to winners is final.
|Photo Entry Period
||Photo Voting Period
|March 1 – 11, 2016
||March 14 – 25, 2016
||March 26, 2016